Happiness is...

I am starting a baby digi-scrapbook for my eldest daughter. I just thought it might be a better idea to go digital since her old baby scrapbook is... hmmm... well, let's just say that it is not that appealing anymore to look at. Actually, it was also partly due to me. To tell you the truth, I can't even cut a piece of paper straight! So, I guess you know what I'm trying to say.

So, here's a peek of the album I'm making for her. Please feel free to comment. Thanks.


Click Image to See Larger Preview

P.S. To tell you the truth, I have no decent picture of CK during the time she was born. This was actually a scanned copy of a not-so-nice one from an ancient camera. Anyway, it's the subject that counts right? (only for this photo... lol!)


Credits:
Paper by TaylorMade Designs
File Folder by Katie Pertiet


2 comments:

Freethinker said...

Beautiful and dramatic She! Can't wait for the rest! Halong!

Shelly said...

Thanks She! Can't wait to see also your digital works!