His Nose in the Book


As a parent, to see your kids grow right before your eyes is very rewarding. To witness every change, very milestone in their lives is the most glorious feeling in the world. I guess those are my top reasons why I started scrapbooking in the first place. Telling the story through your digital creations are better compared to looking at the pictures 10 or 15 years from now and trying to rack your brain just to retell what happen. And besides, in the future, the reality is that, I don't even know if I will be there to tell my kids their stories, the laughter we shared and my thoughts and feelings during those times. So, it is like me achieving immortality in my children's hearts.

Anyway, below is the page I made for Zac.


Click Image to See Larger Preview


(TO ZAC)

You were just 19 months old when Mommy saw you alone in our room trying to "read" the "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." Beyond your "BOOs" and "AAHs" (since you can't speak in sentences yet let alone read!), Mommy was very happy that you took interest in book-reading early in life. And since then, whenever Mommy and A-Chi are reading book as our nightly ritual, we would also give you a book and you will just flip onto the pages, marvel at the pictures and utter sounds-- pretending to read!

Credits:
(Brown BG Papers) Laura's Pocket mini-Kit By DebF
(Stripes Paper) Sun Porch by Amy Teets
(Notes Pads) Gunhild Storeide
(Butterfly Element) Refresh Kit of Scrap Girls
(Paper Strips) by Lynn Grieseson of Designer Digitals
(Tapes) Colors of School Kit by Chouk77



No comments: