Christmas Freebie

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I am really excited going into this Holiday season that I have everything, well, almost everything on my checklist done. Gifts - check! Grocery for Christmas Dinner - check! Cards for friends and relatives - check! Well, actually I still have to mail them tomorrow =)

Anyway, speaking for cards, I have posted a new freebie in my website Digital Scrapbooking 1-2-3 dot com. It is a 2011 Calendar Template for you to share with everyone.


I hope you'll enjoy it!


I'm wishing you all a joyous Holiday Season and 
a New Year of peace and happiness! 

And thank you so much for keeping me company
by visiting this blog and my website this year.
You can expect more freebies, tips and tutorials in the coming year!

Thank you one and all!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness this size template is exactly what I wanted. Thank you so very much.

Wishing you Happy Holidays


Judy

Shelly said...

Hi Judy,

I truly appreciate your nice feedback. It is a good gift for me this season =)