Lola Sol & Baby Z


When my mother-in-law went here in Cebu last October 2007, all of us in the family were so happy to see her most especially my daughter CK. But what really made this particular vacation special for all of us is the fact that this was her first time to see the newest addition in our family, Sean Izaac.

Anyway, just last month, I was browsing through our pictures during my mom-in-law's vacation when I saw lovely, really lovely pictures taken during that time and I really got inspired of doing something special to remember those particular moments and that special bond between my son and his ever so loving grandma.


Click Image to See Larger Preview
Credits to Shabby Princess - Harvest Spice Kit



A Grandmother's Prayer


Oh Lord, I do not ask for much,
Eternal beauty, or youth, or such.
Just give me a little hand to hold,
And I'll forget that I'm growing old.

I do not ask for cloudless skies,
A life that's free from tears and sighs.
Just give me a little face to kiss,
And anxious moments will turn to bliss.

For what is there, really, that means so much
As little hands that reach and touch,
As little eyes that search and see
Only the best in fragile me?

So let me grow more loving and wise
By looking at life through their wide eyes.
For through these little ones, you have given
This grateful grandmother a glimpse of Heaven.

Author: Barbara Burrows



No comments: